O.Y.L. Technology Sdn Bhd - Shah Alam,Selangor, Malaysia
- To be overall responsible for the function of the generation of DCC/ ISO documents and data control for QA department
- To update and maintain document such as recording, distribution, retrieval and obsoleting
- To coordinate with all department and personnel involved in the document control activities
- To be bound by the rules and regulation of the company on the control of confidential documents
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the company
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM.
- Interest in computer and computer literate.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidate, please email resume to hr(alias)oyltech.com
Company DescriptionO.Y.L. Technology Sdn Bhd, formally known as O.Y.L. Electronics Sdn Bhd, was incorporated in 1990 as a subsidiary of OYL Industries Bhd. In 2006, O.Y.L. Technology became a subsidiary of Daikin Group of Japan, the world’s second largest air conditioner manufacturer. We are located at Lot 3 Jalan Asam JAwa 16/15, Section 16, 40712 Shah Alam, Selangor. OYLT specializes in designing, manufacturing and marketing of electronics controls of Heating, Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) and building control systems
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Administrator /Admin Executive (Trade Marketing Div)- Jalan 14 Dramona Management Services Sdn Bhd Jaya 33 Building,Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Promoter (part time) Puchong Beable Malaysia Sdn Bhd Puchong, Selangor
- Juruservis (Lelaki / Wanita) Rentokil Initial (M) Sdn Bhd Kota Damansara, Hicom Glenmarie & Kepong, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 09 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 24 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
O.Y.L. Technology Sdn Bhd
Lot 3, Jalan Asam Jawa 16/15,
Seksyen 16, PO Box 7354
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.