UOA Group - Kuala Lumpur,Bangsar South, Malaysia
- Able to lead and supervise maintenance team to carry out daily and weekly maintenance and troubleshooting of all electrical facilities.
- Able to carry out repairs and preventive maintenance works. Monitor third party contractors.
- Ensure adhere to electrical safety requirements, maintain equipment properly according to standards.
- Must possess at least a A4 Chargeman Certificate.
- At least 5 years of working experience as Chargeman for commercial buildings.
- Cooperative, hardworking, teamwork, leadership and independent.
Company DescriptionUOA Development Bhd, one of Malaysia's leading Property Development and Investment Groups is listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. Over the last 20 years, the Group has successfully developed a number of iconic landmarks in Kuala Lumpur and contributed significantly to the quality of urban living and commercial space expansion in the Klang Valley. As part of our growth and expansion, we would like to invite suitably qualified professionals to join us.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Quality Research Manager by The Institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
- Senior Account Executive by Perdana Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurant Assistant Manager by Inky (Setapak) Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Jalan Genting Kelang,Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 19 Apr 2012
Closing Date: 10 May 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Wisma UOA Bangsar South, Tower 1, Avenue 3,
The Horizon, Bangsar South City,
No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur.
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.