Subject Matter Expert - Purchasing and Inventory
Pantai Management Resources Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Standardization of item master descriptions, stockcodes, unit of measurement,vendor codes, product categories for the group.
- Implementation of the Purchasing and Inventory Modules at each and every hospital.
- Involve in the setting up of Purchasing and Inventory Department for new hospital set up.
- Work closely with the IT Consultant for the development of the most suitable work flow for the new Hospital Information Systems which will be implemented across all Pantai Hospitals.
- At least 3 - 4 year(s) in hospital purchasing related experience.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Words and Excel applications
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power point, and Word.
- Knowledge of hospital non pharma products will be added advantages.
- Good Communication skill, good team player, ability to work under presure and tight timelines.
- Mature, energetic and hardworking.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Purchasing / Business Administration or equivalent
Company DescriptionPantai Holdings Berhad is a public listed Company on the Malaysia Securities Exchange Berhad
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 27 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 13 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Pantai Management Resources Sdn Bhd
Level 17, The Garden South Tower, Mid Valley City
Linkaran Syed Putra KL
59200, Kuala Lumpur