SAFETY OFFICER (Southern)
Agensi Pekerjaan Times Management Consultancy Sdn Bhd - Melaka / N. Sembilan / Johor,Johor,Melaka,Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- To develop an annual Safety Improvement Program.
- Monitor and communicate any legal requirement changes.
- Manage and maintain Safety Standards.
- Liaise with Regulatory authorities.
- Recommends initiatives and award schemes.
- Calculates the safety indicators and communicate results.
- Assist operations in Risk assessment and management.
- Carry out incident investigation and follow up with effective implementation.
- Takes part in writing/drafting of safety standards.
- Selects and recommends appropriate PPE’s.
- Identifies training needs and selects appropriate training tools.
- Conceives and organizes necessary communication actions.
- To review the progress of each department and location on meeting objectives and targets
- To ensure all Safety Improvement Programs are implemented in their respective departments and locations.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers on our H&S requirements.
- To conduct safety induction training to all new employee
- To ensure all new teammates are given safety induction training.
- Diploma / Certificate in related discipline.
- 2-4 years experience in similar capacity.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.
Company DescriptionTIMES CONSULT is a team of highly dedicated and experienced professionals highly committed to actualizing results for each valued client through a systematic, accurate and proven methodology. We are specialist head hunters and a premium executive search company.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 01 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Agensi Pekerjaan Times Management Consultancy Sdn Bhd
B-13A-02, Northpoint Offices, Midvalley City, No.1, Medan Syed Putra Utara,
59200, Kuala Lumpur