Consolidation Accountant (salary up to RM 6k)
Agensi Pekerjaan Times Management Consultancy Sdn Bhd - Petaling Jaya; Subang Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Preparation of monthly consolidated accounts
- Preparation of Group quarterly announcement, presentation to the BOD & Audit Committee.
- Preparation of Group published accounts.
- Preparation of announcement and webpage info upload to Group's website.
- Coordinating and liaising with auditors for the Group year end audit.
- Advise and drive the Group with the latest changes in the Financial Accounting Standard and the implications for the Group.
- Preparation of competitor analysis.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Accounting Degree with 4-5 years of experience
- Candidates with audit experience + strong accounting knowledge are encourage to apply
- Experience consolidation is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Words and Access.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with internal and external parties
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Company DescriptionTIMES CONSULT is a team of highly dedicated and experienced professionals highly committed to actualizing results for each valued client through a systematic, accurate and proven methodology. We are specialist head hunters and a premium executive search company.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 06 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 21 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Agensi Pekerjaan Times Management Consultancy Sdn Bhd
B-13A-02, Northpoint Offices, Midvalley City, No.1, Medan Syed Putra Utara,
59200, Kuala Lumpur