Agensi Pekerjaan Times Management Consultancy Sdn Bhd - Shah Alam,Selangor, Malaysia
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse operations activities, cycle counts, stock-takes and audit of same to verify results.
- To ensure that the inbound and outbound goods from the company are cleared through the proper processing of equiptment to ensure standard SLA are met.
- To ensure all goods are store in proper designated areas at warehouse premises.
- Ensure effective planning, coordination and execution of warehouse operations.
- Ensure efficient use and maintenance of warehouse equipments/ supplies.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, hygiene and health standards/procedures.
- To conduct periodic stock takes to ascertain the actual stock levels & compile stock variance report for Management Review.
- Diploma/Advance Diploma or degree in Computer/ Telecommunications or other business management with minimum of 2 years of experience in warehouse operations.
- Candidates must in IT/ Computer – hardware or equivalent industry.
- Good planning, controlling, high integrity, responsible and good interpersonal skills.
Company DescriptionTIMES CONSULT is a team of highly dedicated and experienced professionals highly committed to actualizing results for each valued client through a systematic, accurate and proven methodology. We are specialist head hunters and a premium executive search company.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 04 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 19 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1