Netsphere Sdn Bhd - Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- Holds technical responsibilities such as problem identification, system architecture definition.
- Design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment of open source solutions is main point-of-contact for Red Hat/JBoss technical, strategic and development information.
- Responsible for project management including project status, issues and time reporting uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors demonstrates considerable judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Able to Harden Jboss Servers and keep the application servers infrastructure secure with respective all compliance
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- With 3-5 years of total working experience
- Hands-on experience in administration of Jboss /Web Sphere Application Servers
- Good experience in installing and configuring Jboss / Web Sphere on linux and Unix Environment
- Good technical knowledge in Jboss architecture and its services
- Good experience in enable and disable Jboss Application Services
- Very strong Java/J2EE experience, in-depth knowledge of the J2EE platform
- Knowledge of Jboss and Tomcat
- Fluently speak English & Chinese
- Immediate vacancy available
Company DescriptionNetsphere is an e-business provider, specialize in cutting edge IT technologies. We are looking for high-caliber talents to be part of our dynamic professional team.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 05 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 20 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Netsphere Sdn Bhd
2A-3. Jalan Wangsa Delima 10
D'Wangsa Wangsa Maju
53300, Kuala Lumpur