PRODUCTION ENGINEER (BUKIT KEMUNING)
Netsphere Sdn Bhd - BUKIT KEMUNING, SHAH ALAM,Selangor, Malaysia
- To ensure the timely delivery of all raw materials.
- To ensure the efficient operation of Bukit Kemuning Plant
- To ensure only good quality tiles are made and stacked at all times.
- To promote and maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- To control all production costs.
- To ensure all hand made fittings are made to good quality standards.
- To introduce and develop good safe working practices.
- To ensure the production equipment is well maintained and kept in good working condition.
- To hold regular production progress meetings.
- To initiate training suggestions to improve the skills of the workforce.
- To suggest methods of improving plant and equipment.
- To maintain discipline and reduce absenteeism.
- To ensure there are always enough wooden stillages for full production.
- To act as Factory Manager during his absence.
- To carry out any other duties as requested from time to time by Management
- Bachelor in Engineering Mechanical/ Electrical with experience in manufacturing environment
- Must have good leadership skills.
- Should understand the requirements of a process industry and ideally an appreciation of concrete technology.
- Good man management skills.
- Able to speak English and operate in an international environment
Company DescriptionNetsphere is an e-business provider, specialize in cutting edge IT technologies. We are looking for high-caliber talents to be part of our dynamic professional team.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 27 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 12 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Netsphere Sdn Bhd
2A-3. Jalan Wangsa Delima 10
D'Wangsa Wangsa Maju
53300, Kuala Lumpur