JUNIOR HR and ADMIN EXECUTIVE
MANAGEPAY SYSTEMS BERHAD - SUBANG JAYA USJ 21,Selangor, Malaysia
- HR Oracle database update – Employee personal particulars
- Assist and carry out recruitment exercise by writing out the ads (newspaper ads, online job ads or agency), calling suitable candidates and arranging for interviews
- Assist to report any issues or distress of staff as well as termination issues
- Apply training courses.
- In charge of annual appraisal
- Update on Employee’s Annual Leave / Medical Leave – manually into Excel tracking record and filing
- distributing pay slip, workers overtime report / time sheet sorting, any other assigned HR Admin jobs
- Compose correspondences, distribute and file documentation.
- Receive and distribute incoming documents or parcels.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Co-ordinating seminars/trainings/workshops.
- Responsible for sourcing and ordering of office necessities;
- Responsible and manage full spectrum of admin functions.
- Ad Hoc work assigned
Company DescriptionManagePay Group is one of Malaysia’s leading e-commerce and e-payment solutions and services providers.
ManagePay Systems Berhad is listed on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. Through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, we offer a wide spectrum of innovative solutions under our MPAY brand name across the e-commerce and payments landscape. Not only do we reinvent merchant payment solutions, we also revolutionalise the payment ecosystem, making us a truly end to end payment solutions provider and a one-stop shop for value-added payment services.
Our latest innovation, MPAY ECPOS solution is a mobile POS and payment application that allows merchants to collect credit & debit payments anytime, anywhere, using their iPhones, Android phones, IPod and iPod. This breaks new ground in payment acceptance and processing, taking it to a new level of mobility and convenience.
We also developed and are now operating the Government supported Malaysia Digital Enterprise Exchange (MDEX) e-commerce platform and we work with a number of financial institutions to add more value to their merchant acquiring business.
Our vision is to work with financial institutions and merchants and develop new forms of partnerships and collaborations that will achieve faster, more convenient and seamless and secure transaction processing and payments at lower cost – great for all the players in the payment ecosystem.
Join us today and be an integral part of our team that will pioneer the next BIG wave in ePayments and e-commerce and re-define the rules of payment transaction processing!
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 22 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 06 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
MANAGEPAY SYSTEMS BERHAD
Wisma MPSB, Lot 113
Jalan USJ 21/10