Executive Search Consultant
The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Client management (search generation) – provide strategic recruitment solutions as well as nurturing trustworthy relationships with leading global organizations and developing them into our key human capital partners, which involves identifying potential business leads, qualifying prospects, new business acquisition, contract negotiations, account retention etc
- Candidate management (search execution) – market research, talents sourcing and identification, executive interviewing, career consultation, remuneration package negotiation, relationship building etc
- Contributing to individual and team sales activities on a quarterly basis.
- An entrepreneur with a strong desire for new challenges and in building a successful long term career.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years stable working experience in a performance driven environment, preferably in a client facing role such as sales & marketing, business development or account management etc;
- Outgoing, highly self motivated, mature and positive minded individual; must be able to function well as part of a dynamic team;
- Confident in engaging key decision makers of multi-national corporations and to have excellent negotiation skills;
- Proactive with great creativity; must be able to identify new business opportunities, preferably equipped with good market knowledge in responsible sector;
- Highly persistent, enthusiastic and enjoys fulfilling challenging career goals;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – must have the ability to influence others in an assertive manner.
Company DescriptionWe are a multinational Executive Search company specialising in senior and middle level management. Our success story is based on a business model that is refined and practised across all the offices in the various countries.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 25 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 09 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2