Selangor Dredging Berhad - Jalan Ampang,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Maintain and ensure smooth & efficient operation of building's automation systems, M&E equipment and facilities including air-conditioner, generator set, lift, pumps, alarm systems, etc
- Ensure sufficient power supply to the building is in order to avoid power tripping
- Able to perform maintenance and repair works and trouble shooting of M&E circuits
- Ensure response time to breakdown is within reasonable time and priority
- Degree / Diploma in M&E Engineering / related discipline with Chargeman Certificate - AO level
- Minimum 5 years experience in M&E systems and services
- Manage and maintain Building Automation Systems (BAS), M&E equipment, facilities and operations
- Good written and verbal command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good computer knowledge - Microsoft Office applications and building systems
- Disciplined, physically fit and able to work on shifts
Company DescriptionSelangor Dredging Berhad (SDB), a quality lifestyle property company, started off as a tin mining company back in the 60’s. Listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchange since 1964, the company has since grown from strength to strength.
After diversifying into other areas of business, SDB is now focused on property activities – property management and leasing, hotel and most recently property development.
Our Brand Promise “Driving Excellence, Building Lifelong Relationships” sums up what we strive to do – driving excellence in terms of products and services to build a lifelong relationship with purchasers, tenants, hotel guests and all our stakeholders.
As an employer, we provide a stimulating environment of creativity, innovation and teamwork that enables and empowers our employees to reach their highest potential, and that is also financially rewarding.
Our core values are:
• Results Oriented
• Caring and Respectful
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package coupled with opportunities for career growth for people who are dynamic, creative and with a driving ambition to succeed. In line with our expansion plans, we invite highly motivated and suitable candidates to join our team as:
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 09 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 24 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Selangor Dredging Berhad
18th Floor, West Block, Wisma Selangor Dredging
142-C, Jalan Ampang