LEASING SHOPPING MANAGER/DIRECTOR - KL/MELAKA (REF: CH)
Agensi Pekerjaan JAC Sdn Bhd - KUALA LUMPUR/MELAKA,Kuala Lumpur,Melaka, Malaysia
- To plan, manage and supervise the day-to-day operation of the Department and to lead, organise and train the leasing/marketing team.
- Formulation and implementation of leasing strategy, negotiation and conclusion of tenancies, effective relationship building with tenants and real estate agents, market trends analysis as well as budget forecast and preparation.
- Marketing of shopping malls, including exploring new clients through business connection and relevant marketing events and liaising and coordinating with real estate agents/consultants to source and attract potential retail tenants.
- Promotion and pre-launching planning of shopping malls and assist in preparing marketing plans and strategies and recommendations on suitable support like advertising agencies, brochures, signage, etc, and the best and most effective marketing campaigns to launch lease of the Mall and other developments. This will require creative and artistic abilities, including superlative writing skills.
- Leasing of shopping malls, including providing quality tenant services, planning and implementing control of leasing tasks, tenants’ liaison, tenancy administration, co-ordination on renovation works, takeover / handover of premises, fitting-out works and ad hoc duties.
- Help provide advice on layout specifications and tenancy agreement terms. Liaise with and help coordinate design teams, including clients’ other consultants and assist in preparation of reports to advise clients on the concept, positioning, layout, design and specifications of the Mall.
- Help in preparing fit-out manuals and advise on detailed requirements of specific users.
- Sourcing, reviewing, investigating and analyzing office/retail market data.
- Developing and maintaining a database of potential and existing tenants.
- Spearhead in negotiations of market rent reviews and rental terms for prospective tenants.
- Assist in the collection of rents and control of operation costs of the Mall.
Degree or Diploma holder in Property development, Real Estate Management
Min 8 years experience in retail leasing experience of shopping malls property development with min 3 years of experience in people management.
Able to travel and ability to develop rapport with all people all levels is a must.
Position based at Kuala Lumpur or Melaka
Company DescriptionJAC (Japan Agency and Consultancy) Recruitment Group was first established in London, England in 1975. JAC has since expanded into Asian countries, namely, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, China and Malaysia.
JAC Malaysia was established in 1994 and has since been providing accurate and high quality recruitment service to our clients. We introduce highly skilled, experienced and professional personnel, spanning through a wide range of expertise for Japanese Native, Japanese Speaking and Non-Japanese Speaking candidates.
For more jobs opportunities, log on to our website www.jac.com.my
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Agensi Pekerjaan JAC Sdn Bhd
Letter Box No. 15,
17th Floor, UBN Tower,
50250, Kuala Lumpur