ANALYST PROGRAMMER (REF:JN)
Agensi Pekerjaan JAC Sdn Bhd - PETALING JAYA,Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia
- Work with Team Leads of different project teams
- Support the day-to-day operation of maintenance projects as part of the development team
- Responsible for the Development, Unit Testing and System Integration Testing of Service requests and Defects reported.
- Troubleshooting issues raised by customers and providing its resolution
- Timely delivery of development work with quality, meeting the internal/external customers’ expectation
- Update relevant documents on all executed changes in a timely manner.
- Work as part of the team to meet project targets and quality objectives.
- Interact effectively with team members at all levels.
- Perform deployment of resolutions to Testing and Production (Live) environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Have at least 4 years experience in PL/SQL, J2EE development and technologies relating to internet & E-business
- Experience in the configuration and administration of Weblogic application server
- Experience in development with Oracle and reporting tools, JReport, Crystal Reports, Elixir and etc.
- Must have good knowledge of J2EE technologies and the open source frameworks, e.g. Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJBs
- Candidates with knowledge and working experience in iOS or Android development will be an added advantage
- Have at least gone through 2 SDLC performing similar role
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess ability to lead and support the development team
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in project maintenance
- With consistent focus on quality
- Have positive attitude to meet new challenges
Company DescriptionJAC (Japan Agency and Consultancy) Recruitment Group was first established in London, England in 1975. JAC has since expanded into Asian countries, namely, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, China and Malaysia.
JAC Malaysia was established in 1994 and has since been providing accurate and high quality recruitment service to our clients. We introduce highly skilled, experienced and professional personnel, spanning through a wide range of expertise for Japanese Native, Japanese Speaking and Non-Japanese Speaking candidates.
For more jobs opportunities, log on to our website www.jac.com.my
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 14 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 29 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Agensi Pekerjaan JAC Sdn Bhd
Letter Box No. 15,
17th Floor, UBN Tower,
50250, Kuala Lumpur