PROJECT ENGINEER, MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL (BINTULU) - REF:SL
Agensi Pekerjaan JAC Sdn Bhd - Bintulu,Sarawak, Malaysia
- Ensure the project tasks assigned are completed on time and within budget;
- Study, highlight and resolve any discrepancies of drawings, Bills of Quantity and specification;
- Ensure the measurement claims are prepared and submitted promptly;
- Carry out inspection and tests as per inspection and test plans and use all quality control mechanisms in the Company’s quality management system. Results of such to conform to specifications;
- Prepare and update daily report of project, verify progress report and attending site project meeting. To witness material testing, site valuation, joint measurement and setting out.
- Liaise with contractors for the defect rectification work during the Defect Liability Period;
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Company from time to time
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in M&E works
- Knowledge in technical drawings, bills of quantity and specification
- Able to liaise with consultants and construction team to optimize design and buildability
Company DescriptionJAC (Japan Agency and Consultancy) Recruitment Group was first established in London, England in 1975. JAC has since expanded into Asian countries, namely, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, China and Malaysia.
JAC Malaysia was established in 1994 and has since been providing accurate and high quality recruitment service to our clients. We introduce highly skilled, experienced and professional personnel, spanning through a wide range of expertise for Japanese Native, Japanese Speaking and Non-Japanese Speaking candidates.
For more jobs opportunities, log on to our website www.jac.com.my
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 07 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 29 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Agensi Pekerjaan JAC Sdn Bhd
Letter Box No. 15,
17th Floor, UBN Tower,