Treasury Supervisor-Many Positions (Cambodia)
HostE Solutions Sdn Bhd - Cambodia,,Cambodia, Cambodia
- The main duty of a Treasury Supervisor is to oversee cashiers on duty and to attend to and ensure that day-to-day operations are handled smoothly and all customers’ complaints are handled in a courteous manner.
- Oversees and supervises cashiers on duty at counters.
- Ensures cashiers make the correct exchange of cash while on duty and vice-versa.
- Supervises cashiers on the collection of slot coins and counting of these coins and prepares the appropriate reports.
- Ensures that cashiers counters are balanced at the end of each shift.
- Issues and collects cash and chips to and from cashiers.
- Handles customer complaints.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Company DescriptionHostE Solutions Sdn Bhd is a licensed recruitment agency, wholly owned and operated by a group of Malaysians and Australians, originally from Australia. We are an international alliance consultancy company specializing in hotel and tourism industry. Our consultants are based in Malaysia, Europe(UK) and Australia. Our core products are executives search, E-advertising and hotel related consultancy. We are grateful that insofar, our Clients has been 4-5 Star hotels, mainly from Malaysia, Singapore, Macau, China, Vietnam, Middle East, Hong Kong, Northern Asia and Australia.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 28 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 13 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent, Contract
No. of Vacancies: 3
- Minimum “O” level or SPM holder
- Relevant working experience in the Casino Treasury Department,clubs,casino related departments, holding junior executive position.(not compulsory, working in bank or cashier related or sales experience are highly welcome).
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Good knowledge of the related Treasury ,banking or accounting operations.(not compulsory, working in bank or cashier related or sales experience are highly welcome).
- Good English ,Mandarin and Cantonese language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to identify and appropriately respond to a range of problems.
- Demonstrated ability to assume responsibility, make effective decisions, and take appropriate initiative on the job.
- Willingness and motivation to participate in professional development activities and to assume increasing levels of responsibility.
- Flexibility in working schedule; willingness to work long hours if necessary.
HostE Solutions Sdn Bhd
Ara Ampang Commercial,Jalan Ampang
68000, Kuala Lumpur