Magazine Circulation & Marketing Executive
The Writers' Publishing House Sdn Bhd - Dataran Palma Beside De Palma Hotel and Ampang Point Jalan Ampang,Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia
- To increase brand awareness, readership and subscriptions of our magazine in Malaysia and Singapore;
- To manage and build databases;
- To widen magazine circulation in non-traditional magazine retail outlets;
- To monitor the work of existing magazine distributors and to continually provide them with feedback on distribution at particular shops;
- To work on promotional tie-ups and organize events;
- To explore new ideas to boost brand awareness and magazine copy sales;
- To source for promotional gifts and giveaways for the readers.
- Candidate must possess good knowledge & networking in Marketing, Advertising and Media;
- Able to communicate and write in both English and Mandarin
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Possess own transport and willing to work in Ampang area;
- Able to work independently without too much supervision;
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Remuneration package :
The successful candidate will receive an attractive package in line with his experience and abilities that includes travel, handphone allowance and hospitalization medical coverage upon confirmation. There is a probation period of 3 months.
Company DescriptionSince 1993, The Writers' Publishing House Sdn Bhd (259664D) has been producing publications of quality and excellence. Having published, among others, the first Malaysian men's magazine Men's Review, our very own title now is Cosmetic Surgery & Beauty. Our core business lies is Contract Publishing, with fast turnarounds and strict deadlines. Aside from publishing, we also offer a varied range of other services.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 03 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Please send your CV (stating expected salary) to email@example.com
The Writers' Publishing House Sdn Bhd
Lot A10-2, 2nd Floor, Jalan Selaman 1/1
Dataran Palma, Jalan Ampang