Customer Service Executive
OCBC Bank - Kuala Lumpur,Menara Telekom, Jalan Pantai Baharu, Malaysia
- You will be attending to Singapore customer’s telephone enquiries over a full range of consumer financial products and services.
- You will handle calls professionally and uncover customer’s need for cross sell opportunities.
- Understand customer peculiarities.
- Promote teamwork and collaboration within the department.
- Outstanding English communication skill
- Credit in English and Maths for SPM
- Willing to work shift (24/7) and during public holidays
- Interested in handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Able to handle ambiguity and solve complex issues.
- Pleasant personality
- Able to handle difficult customers
- Must possess own transport (at least no problem on transportation
- People and service oriented, and a strong team player
- Should have the capacity to absorb and retain huge amount of information related to the Bank's product
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduate or Diploma holder with at least 2 years relevant working experience
Company DescriptionOCBC Bank has been operating in Malaysia for more than seven decades and is today one of the top three foreign banks in the country by total assets (RM30 billion). With a network of 25 branches located across both the Peninsula and East Malaysia, this Singapore-based Bank renders its services to a diverse range of individuals and corporate/SME clients, including sole proprietorships and partnerships. It has a staff strength of 2,500 employees and offers a broad spectrum of specialist financial services in Malaysia to meet the needs of its customers across communities. These include consumer, corporate/business, investment, premier, transaction and Islamic banking, and global treasury services.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Sr. Technical Customer Service Engineer The Advertiser , Kuala Lumpur
- Multimedia Graphic Designer by Gosstech Sdn Bhd Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Kuala Lumpur , Publika, Dutamas Solaris, Kuala Lumpur
- Financial Planner Trainee Camp by Jaguar Solutions Sdn Bhd Your Part Time Sdn. Bhd. Kuala Lumpur & Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 27 Feb 2012
Closing Date: 13 Apr 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
18 Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.