Hovid Berhad - Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman,Perak, Malaysia
- Drafting and reviewing documents and contracts
- Identifying and resolving legal issues in contracts and commercial matters, and litigation matters.
- Liaising with external lawyers on all legal matters such as intellectual property, litigation, and corporate matters.
- Generally attending to and solving any legal issues that may arise from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in law with second upper class honours or higher.
- Possess excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good co-ordination/ planning/ organizing skills and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Company DescriptionWe are a leading Malaysian Pharmaceutical company active in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical specialities, special drug delivery systems and phytonutrient products. Our goal is to be a major manufacturer and distributor of superior, innovative pharmaceutical and health products. In line with our goals, we invite career minded individuals to fill the following challenging position :
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 29 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 14 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
121 Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman