Jaya Nets Sdn Bhd - KAPAR / PORT KLANG, Selangor, Malaysia
- Standby at the machine and carried out th checking on the product quality as per customer specification and reporting to Supervisor and abnormal case / quality issue.
- To achieve machine operation efficiency and production output target.
- Assist the mechanic to monitoring the machine condition and reporting if any abnormality happen.
- To operate machine and checking of product quality.
- To ensure product quality is maintained all the time.
- To ensure proper handling of product to prevent product damage.
- To comply with the requirement of the documented quality management system.
Min Eductaion : PMR certificate holder or above.
Min Skill : On job training shall be provided.
Min Experience : At least 1-2 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
JAYA NETS SDN. BHD., Jaya's advanced & modern manufacturing plant is located in the North Klang Straits Industrial Estate, Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Port Klang is a Malaysia's main shipping port which is approximately one & a half hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, Capital of Malaysia. JAYA is currently the largest manufacturer and supplier of all kinds of synthetic nets, ropes and twines in Malaysia, with substantial market share in the fishing net industry. We are now expanding, and we seek highly qualified candidate to apply for the position below:
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Driver / Despatch XENSO Electronics Sdn Bhd Lot 10,Solok Sultan Hishamuddin 7,Kaw. Perindustri, Selangor
- Cleaner - Female Sing Foong Niap Engineering Sdn Bhd Kajang - Bukit Angkat, Selangor
- Warehouse Support Staffs Wallpaper & Carpets Distributors (M) Sdn Bhd Lot 1509,Jalan Klang Lama,46150,Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 05 Oct 2013
Closing Date: 20 Nov 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 45
If interested, please call Mr. Yap / Ms. Heng / Ms. Shazween 03-3291 9588.
Jaya Nets Sdn Bhd
Lot 720, Jalan Kapar Batu 5 1/2,
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.