Jaya Nets Sdn Bhd - KAPAR,KLANG,Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible for handling basic accounting, Account Receivable and Payable Ledger.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, filling, also administrative assistance to other Department.
- To provide assistance to Accounts Executive for preparation of year end internal (interim audit) and external (final audit) schedules.
- Provide assistance to Accounts Executive in preparation of monthly supporting schedules to balance sheet and operating expenses to profit & loss.
- Reconciliation of suppliers statement of account by monthly basis
- Responsible for suppliers invoice matching with Purchase Order and verification of pricing and accuracy of calculation of indirect and direct material.
- Assist in communication with bankers/suppliers on matters relating to payments
- Assist in payment matters and preparation of payments lists, checking bank reconciliations and monitoring timing of payments
- To perform banking work (submission of payment documents, deposit cheques, etc) as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A"Level/Pre-U, professional
- Certificate diploma, Adavanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma Finance/Accountancy.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Analytical, meticulous, responsible, good communication & interpersonal skills, independent yet a team player and results oriented.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Company DescriptionJAYA NETS SDN. BHD., Jaya's advanced & modern manufacturing plant is located in the North Klang Straits Industrial Estate, Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Port Klang is a Malaysia's main shipping port which is approximately one & a half hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, Capital of Malaysia.
JAYA is currently the largest manufacturer and supplier of all kinds of synthetic nets, ropes and twines in Malaysia, with substantial market share in the fishing net industry.
We are now expanding, and we seek highly qualified candidate to apply for the position below:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 05 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
If interested, please call
Ms Nadia : 03-32919588
Jaya Nets Sdn Bhd
Lot 720, Jalan Kapar Batu 5 1/2,