NEP Holdings (Malaysia) Berhad - Seri Kembangan,Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible to plan, manage and complete projects/activities assigned.
- Providing business plan for implementation of new products.
- Keeping abreast with latest trends and development for implementation to meet market needs.
- Identify market expectation, trends and opportunities and understanding customer requirements.
- To carry out R&D projects for new product development and improvement of the existing products and processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Food Science/Technology, Chemistry/Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of R&D experience.
- Demonstrate initiative and resourceful and able to perform work independently as well as in a team.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Fresh graduated are encourage to apply.
Company DescriptionNEP Holdings (M) Berhad is a well established company and through our core product, the Diamond Energy Water System is the market leader in household water treatment system.
In pursuit of our company’s vision to be the most successful health enterprise, and our goal to serve 5 million clients by 2015, we are urgently looking for dynamic and energetic individuals to apply for the following positions:-
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
NEP Holdings (Malaysia) Berhad
Blk B South City Plaza, Persiaran Serdang Perdana,
Taman Serdang Perdana, Seksyen 1, Seri Kembangan