Procurement Officer/Assistant Procurement Officer
Cypark Resources Berhad - Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- Develop, implement and update project status information and monitoring systems to evaluate project budgets;
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates, bill of quantities and contract documentation for the company clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers;
- Prepare and issue requests for quotation, evaluate quotations for Head of Contract;
- To issue Letters of Award and Letters of Appointment to sub-contractors;
- Manage to issue of all project claims to clients and ensure all claims are being issued before due date;
- Develop an efficient, user-friendly database for projects, suppliers, contractors, clients including pricing evaluation of products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Quantity Survey, Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Company DescriptionCRB, Cypark Resources Berhad is an integrated environmental firm specialising in the application of environmental science and technology and strategic skills, to provide innovative and practical solutions for a wide variety of environmental problems. The Organisation brings together a unique range of services, bridging technical, design and strategic skills for preserving our Environment.
In view of our expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic and highly motivated professionals to join our team for Procurement Officer/Assistant Procurement Officer position.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 09 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 28 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Cypark Resources Berhad
13-09, Block A, Phileo Damansara II
15 Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara