IGB Corporation Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance, attend to unplanned downtime or breakdowns across all facility equipment or systems and undertakes assignment/ tasks provided by Management.
- Develop maintenance and operational programs to ensure maximum facilities system up time.
- Plan & monitor preventive maintenance schedule & ensure all records are well maintained.
- Initiate & coordinate activities in breakdown repairs.
- To analyze facilities audit, measurement of equipment performance, and energy saving programs.
- To build and maintain effective maintenance system for all plants & machineries.
- To provide necessary guidance and train the technician staff of the department to their best performance.
- To analyze issues related to plant efficient operation and take necessary action.
- To improve yield, capacity, quality and skills of maintenance team through training and development activities.
- Observe strict adherence to operation and safety procedures.
- Meets daily with superior to review engineering needs and maintenance issues. Keeps superior continually appraised of all appropriate equipment and maintenance conditions throughout the property.
- In case of emergency the Maintenance Manager is required to support the maintenance team to resolve machineries & equipment breakdowns.
- To maintain a good supplement of inventory of spare parts required for general repair and maintenance.
- To monitor and record staff duty schedule, attendance and discipline.
- To maintain and record a systematic filing and documentation in the library.
- To develop standard operating procedure of all personnel in handling operational issues.
- To continuously improve and uplift building, finishes, furniture and fittings.
- To monitor and manage department expenses within budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, knowledge in electrical system with the ability to read circuit diagrams, knowledge in facilities system operation and maintenance (power system, fire protection, diesel generator set, control valves, mechanical seals and etc.)
- Knowledge in PLC skills, CNC Programming will be added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Ready to be “on call” 24 hours.
Group Human Resource Division
Company DescriptionWe are a main board public listed company with interest in many diverse industries. Our people are the heart of what makes IGB a great and reputable company today. And what makes IGB a truly awesome place to work is the enthusiasm, commitment, caring and support that our people bring to work everyday. In line with our expansion programme, we are looking for individual with high level of integrity and commitment to join us in a highly challenging and rewarding environment.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 28 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 13 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
IGB Corporation Bhd
Level 32, The Gardens South Tower,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200, Kuala Lumpur