Inside Sales - Sales
Dimension Data (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd - Bandar Utama,Selangor, Malaysia
- New Sales Enquiries: Handle incoming quotation requests and follow up with client to close the deals.
- Overseas requests from other Dimension Data Offices: Provide quotes to DD counterparts or Dimension Data MNC Team and follow up to close the deals.
- Maintenance Agreements: Handle all minor renewals and follow up to close the deals
- Conduct Telesales campaigns to drive standard hardware and related services business as required.
- Target new accounts and exploits business opportunities to achieve sales target.
- Maintains a high level of sales achievement for major market segment.
- Identify opportunities and implement coverage models that will drive high client satisfaction and generate business opportunities
- Develops and implements sales strategies for this segment
- Lead support teams to a clear understanding of client requirements and goals.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with key decision-makers.
- Establish and work with key client business units to establish win-win strategies.
- Coordinates with marketing to identify marketing plans and strategies
- Collaborates with client services to resolve client dissatisfaction.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which will be assigned by the management as and when necessary
- Degree in any dicipline
- Min 2-4 years of administrative experience in IT businesses
- Excellent written and command in English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office application
Company DescriptionDimension Data Asia Pacific is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data Holdings plc, a US$4.7 billion global ICT solutions and services provider. Dimension Data Asia Pacific operates in over 60 offices across 13 Asia Pacific countries. We help clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate their IT infrastructures.
Dimension Data combines an expertise in network integration, security, data centre solutions, Microsoft solutions and converged communications & contact centre technologies, with advanced skills in consulting, integration, training and managed services to craft IT solutions for businesses.
Our vision is to be world leaders in the provision and management of specialist IT Infrastructure solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals.
We would like to invite candidates who share our vision to be the world leaders in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals, to apply the following position:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 04 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 19 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent, Contract
No. of Vacancies: 2