Network Engineer (VOIP)
Avenue Business Centre - Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia
- Configure and troubleshoot local and wide area networks
- Manage day-to-day operations of computer networks
- To take on-call and standby responsibilities in servicing our business centres at several different location
- Communicate network status and provide quality documentation.
- Perform system analysis and capacity planning
- Candidate has a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience.
- Experience in using open source softwares such as LINUX and ASTERISK
- Experience with networking solutions and devices such as routers, firewalls, switches
Company DescriptionAvenue Business Centre was established in 1996, associate company of Jenjobs.com. Our core business is to provide an economical, flexible way plus the easiest and fastest path to own a fully furnished office in Klang Valley. Each office suite is equipped with high speed broadband internet access, the latest digital phone system, individually controlled air-conditioning unit and meeting room facilities. Due to our rapid business explanation plan, we would like to invite calibre and dynamic suitable candidate(s) to join our team.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 03 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 18 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Avenue Business Centre
806-807, Block B, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara II,
No 15, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara