Credit Processing System Analyst
The Advertiser - KL,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
· Plan, gather, analyze and manage user requirements to recommend solutions to business users
· Solution definition with analytical ability to express the functional design for the intended solution. Liaise with other teams within Technology for end to end system solution
· Liaise with vendors on contractual / scope of work negotiation and work deliverables
· Ensure work deliverables and solutions are compliance with IT standards and regulatory requirements.
· Perform as Test Manager responsible to structure the Test Strategy.
· Develop and execute test plans that thoroughly test applications and allow for quality implementations of new or modified applications
· Perform SIT and coordinate UAT testing to ensure quality deliverables
· Support business users in ensuring that appropriate testing facilities are provided to complete the testing process.
· Ensure project is delivered within schedule and budget
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent; with at least 2 – 3 years of working experience in the same capacity
· Strong analytical and problem solving skill
· Good communication skills.
· Possess self-initiative and able to work independently and collaboratively with people at various team
· Working experience on Loan Origination system or Credit Processing system is preferred
· Good understanding of banking products & services are an added advantage
· Experience in Project management, software development processes, handling of systems implementation activities, Application Testing and Support.
· Experience with web scripting language (ASP, VB, .NET, COM+, SQL)
Company DescriptionGB Global Services offers a comprehensive set of solutions to help our clients manage their human capital. We specialize in search and placement of executives and professionals.
Currently our client which is a well-established MNC company is urgently seeking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them on board for the following position. Our client is specialised in the banking industry. Along with attractive remuneration and benefit package (commensurating with experience and qualifications), successful candidate will get the opportunity to grow in career advancement as well as personal development.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 10 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 25 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1