Technician – Ipoh
Dramona Management Services Sdn Bhd - Perak, Malaysia
- To support customer on installation and troubleshooting of software/system related issues ensure that good customer relation and satisfaction is maintained.
- To train and support customer on software operation, printer driver installation, and to review and enhance customer training method from time to time to increase customer satisfaction.
- To provide installations, repair, maintenance and modification services to ensure customer satisfaction
- Certificate/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineer .
- Has relevant working experience in related fields (e.g: office automation / networking)
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply Mature and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Technically oriented with good analytical skills
- Possess own transport with valid driving/ motorbike license
- >>Working hour ; 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday- Friday)
- >>Salary Range : RM 1,200 & above (depending on qualification and working experience) + Transport Allowance of RM600 (Car) / Bike (RM330) + 2 Months CONTRACTUAL Bonus
Company DescriptionDRAMONA Management Services Sdn Bhd is where your search ends and your career begins. We help skilled professionals reach their work and career goals by opening doors to the right temporary, contract and permanent positions.
Our Client, MNC co – involved in Total Office Solutions, looking for dynamic individuals with drive and enthusiasm to take up a challenging career as :
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 12 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 27 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 5
Dramona Management Services Sdn Bhd
G5 2nd Floor bangunan Khas