The Advertiser - Penang, Malaysia
- To propose designs based on project requirements then attend the design drawing to customer and work closely with Sales and Marketing staff.
- Preferably Female candidates that possess a Diploma in Interior Designer.
- Knowledge in AutoCad , 2020 Design , InteriCad or other design software will be added advantage.
- Training will be provided.
- Personality with the ability to work well independently.
- Experience with kitchen and wardrobe design works will be an added advantage.
- Preferably able to start work immediately.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 15 Oct 2013
Closing Date: 30 Nov 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
To all jobseekers,
Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified