Property Management Executive
The Advertiser - Penang, Malaysia
- Involve in planning, implement and supervise routine preventative maintenance programs.
- To coordinate and supervise work performed by the contractors and sub-contractors.
- Maintain fire safety procedures and conduct regular fire safety audits in the premise.
- Assist and plan annual expenses budgets, manage expenditure, and ensure that administrative issues and processes are properly planned and carried out.
- Candidate must have at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop rapport with the owners, tenants and clients.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 08 Oct 2012
Closing Date: 23 Nov 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.