The Advertiser - Kedah, Malaysia
- Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of all EDI and applications software.
- Plan, schedule, and implement EDI Information Technology projects in all areas of the company.
- Assist users in the justification and preparation of EDI proposals for approval at proper levels of management within the company.
- Specify, design, test and implement strategic enhancements to our EDI software applications or any new software to provide more efficient, timely and accurate information to users and as required.
- Strive to maintain standardization within company systems in use, data and methodology.
- Assure that published IT standards are followed in all automated processes.
- Insure that appropriate documentation is provided and kept current for any new or modified applications.
- Coordinate changes, enhancements, and new EDI application implementations with the users involved.
- Keep up-to-date on technical changes to the groups hardware, operating systems, applications software base and EDI support software.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Computer related course.
- 3-5 years experience in an EDI development role, with involvement in all aspects of on boarding Customer and Suppliers.
- Experience with developing within the context of an application lifecycle to support enterprise-wide or department-wide EDI business processes and EDI design also programming best practices and standards.
- Hands-on EDI Developer to work directly with Customers, Vendors and Partners in understanding their data requirements, transactions, EDI and messaging specs.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 02 Oct 2012
Closing Date: 17 Nov 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.