The Advertiser - Penang, Malaysia
- Provide Intercompany transaction processing support in accordance with established processes, work procedures, SOX requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the service levels and targets agreed with the operating locations serviced.
- Participate in process improvement projects or exercises.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Possess at least 2 years experience in accounting task.
- Exposure in Share Service Organisation is added advantage.
- Proficient with SAP accounting software.
- Fluent in verbal and written English;
- Overseas travel may be required from time to time to transition Intercompany function from operating locations to our centre.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 06 Sep 2012
Closing Date: 22 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.