Senior Java Developer
The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Performs hands on technical coding according to clients’ business requirements.
- Understands business processes and translate the requirement into development.
- Has good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Leads and trains other junior team members.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- More than 5 years hands on development on Java.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Must be able to provide regular updates and status reporting to management and work with team members to achieve deadlines.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 19 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 22 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.