The Advertiser - Selangor, Malaysia
- Have a strong news background and interest in local and foreign affairs.
- Must have some experience in news editing and sub-editing.
- Have some experience with social media.
- Be able to work shifts and weekends.
- Be able to work independently
- Applicant must possess any related disciplines from a reputable institution.
- Fluent and proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- To upload news stories and photos on the website in a timely fashion.
- Be able to copy edit stories fast, with emphasis on accuracy.
- Send out news alerts via sms, and Twitter.
- To liaise with reporters and the news desk on stories.
- Maintain homepage, and ensure site is running smoothly.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 29 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 14 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified,