The Advertiser - Johor, Malaysia
- Monitor and maintain accuracy and integrity of all inventories at all storage locations.
- Plan and monitor the requirements of daily activities including movement of inventory to ensure no interruption to warehouse operation and manufacturing processes.
- Ensure that 5S, ISO9001, ISO14000 and Safety & Health procedures are followed in the operations of the warehouse
- Preferably with working experience in Electronic & Electrical Products Assembly Plant
- With ERP / SAP knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Good command in English
- With at least 5 years of working experience in warehouse
- Preferably Managers specializing in Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent
- Preferably candidates familiar with MRP/ SAP/ ERP System.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 05 Sep 2012
Closing Date: 21 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.