EXECUTIVE, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
The Advertiser - Shah Alam,Selangor, Malaysia
- Assist the Manager in co-coordinating and managing training process.
- Assist in conducting Annual Training Needs Analysis.
- Coordination of training programs, monitoring of participants’ progress and update accurate training data.
- Prepare training reports for managerial review.
- Assist in induction and orientation programs.
- Liaise with PSMB (HRDC), training providers and other external parties to facilitate training activities.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in any discipline preferably Human Resource / Law.
- Min 2-3 years experience in Training and Development related field.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office software particularly Excel, Words and Power Point.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.