The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To be responsible for all aspect of the restaurant floor operations.
- Supervises and evaluates the area performance against established targets;
- Directs the operations staffing function through effective development, recruitment and selection;
- Ensure compliance with all local laws and ordinances;
- Responsible to establish operating policies & standards to ensure compliance.
- Ability to implement training plan, schedules & control measures
- Forecasting, budgeting and menu design is required.
- To ensure the operations of the department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Possesses knowledge of simple computer software applications like excel
- Candidate must possess Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Min 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.