Chief Operating Officer
The Advertiser - Selangor, Malaysia
- To manage the daily operations and implement exciting growth strategies.
- To ensure profitability and meeting all organizational key performance indicators.
- You are responsible for managing sales results (student numbers), student recruitment and operations activities as well as leading the business performance management and report key metrics relating to forecast performance in the sales pipeline.
- Develops and plans best business practices, framework and processes.
- Drives policies and procedures that monitor and support the organization sales and business strategies and objectives.
- Develops competitive intelligence plans for market strategies and performs competitive analysis
- Collaborates with partners/ agents to ensure effective execution of marketing activities
- Gather requirements from market place to develop marketing materials that meet defined market requirements.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the education environment.
- Demonstrates expertise in tertiary education concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Conveys facts and information clearly in written and spoken communications
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 17 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 02 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.