The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Assist the Company Secretary and the Department in formulating policies, procedures and governance measures in accordance with best practices, compliance checklist, project implementation schedules and other corporate assignments
- To ensure compliance with domestic and international laws and regulatory requirements.
- Technically sound with good working knowledge in the application of the Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, SC and FIC Guidelines, other relevant corporate and securities legislations.
- Exposure to large corporate transactions and knowledge of regional company laws is an added advantage.
- Must possess LLB and/or ICSA or other relevant qualifications.
- At least 5 years experience in a corporate or legal department.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 21 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 06 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.