Network Operation Analyst (Contract)
The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Provide L2 support consistent with Network and Cisco VoIP support models. maintain a working knowledge of network and voice related technologies, network BCP and DR Procedures, Security and Control processes and practices and Network Services Internal Processes.
- Provide network implementation on company's networking infrastructures.
- Part of the 24/7 on-call support team.
- Provide recovery and restoration of the network in the event of disaster or major incident.
- Comply and contribute to completing Security and Control processes.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Knowledge in LAN, WAN network and environments, analysis, routing and switching.
- Knowledge in network management and protocol analysis.
- Knowledge in Cisco VoIP, CUCM, CUC, Cisco Voice management tools.
Familiar with Cisco commands
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 06 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 21 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Contract
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.