The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Responsible for the day-to-day development of those projects to which you are assigned to.
- Responsible for the accuracy and efficient output of tasks provided by your team leader.
- Assure that the Client is updated of the progress of the work.
- Assure that the quality of design and services provided is both professional and excellent.
- Concept design, development/construction/tender drawing.
- Tender and site visits.
- Keeps job file up to date and orderly.
- Minutes all meeting and distributes completed minutes to participants.
- Issue weekly report to client.
- Keep all CAD drawings filed properly.
- To deal with contractors and suppliers quotes and quality of finishes.
- At least 5 years working experience in corporate and brand design.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Good communication skills and good command of the English Language
- Proficient in AutoCad and Photoshop
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 01 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 31 Jul 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.