The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To control project budget, claims and manpower mobilization plan in order to complete the work on time and to maintain the highest quality.
- Facilitate good communication, feedback and motivation among construction team.
- Lead a working team to establish and control all construction issues.
- Ensuring all technical and engineering aspects of the building project meet customers' and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for overall construction site planning, construction activities, management, operation, all relevant report, site meeting and completion of work on time and within budget.
- Ensure the smooth progress and efficiency of the construction works by adhering to quality control policy, in accordance with specifications standards, quality guidance, safety regulations on site and contractual obligations.
- Responsible to resolve any technical issues.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Minimum 15 year(s) of working experience in related field.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 01 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 16 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.