The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Responsible for specific research programs and service.
- Conduct research assigned by the Center.
- Other immediate tasks allocated by Chief Representative.
- Able to conduct interviews and market studies.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or above in economics.
- Minimum 3-year working experience proven in economic, social research or as editor/journalist for economic topic.
- Preferably age at 28+ years old.
- Proficiency in English, Malay and Chinese Mandarin required.
- Good computer literate.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 01 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 16 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.