The Advertiser - Selangor, Malaysia
- Report to Director of Projects.
- Responsible for all property development project implementation.
- Ensuring all property development project successful, cost effective, and timely deliveries.
- Identify project risks and execute action plans.
- Manage and supervise the tender process and all related operational and site activities.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and Government authorities / agencies.
- Must possess Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the related field.
- At least 2 years managerial experience in property development.
- Sound knowledge of construction QA/QC specification and statutory requirements.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficiency in computer, AutoCad, Microsoft Project (or equivalent), Power Point and good presentation skills.
- Possess own transportation.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 25 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 09 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.