The Advertiser - Klang,Selangor, Malaysia
- Assist Senior Purchaser on the price negotiation.
- Managing raw material position.
- Monitor and communicate with local and overseas suppliers
- Ensure major raw materials are deliver on time.
- Search reliable new suppliers.
- Facilitate approval on the new supplier based on material specification, sampling and related documents.
- Audit supplier's plant together with QA (Quality Assurance) team.
- Manage non-compliance and complaints.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year(s) of working experience in the purchasing fields.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability to write and speak in Mandarin and proficiency in English.
- Computer literate: Excel, Power Points, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 24 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 08 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.