The Advertiser - Klang,Selangor, Malaysia
- Prepares advanced samples, materials, equipment, and other required tools for laboratory tests or development.
- Performs comprehensive technical tests, analyses based on formulas and project requirements; tasks require technical judgment.
- Reviews and/or completes appropriate forms and documentation regarding research and development processes, tasks, results, and conclusions;
- Draws conclusions and receives direction when required.
- Performs specialized or complex calculations to prepare, perform, and conclude tests and analyses.
- Cleans, maintains and calibrates all equipments and maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Chemistry related Science discipline
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in R&D field in PAINTS/COATINGS industry
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 24 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 08 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.