Active Directory Analyst (12 months renewable contract)
The Advertiser - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Perform server maintenance, upgrades and monitoring of server.
- Perform Active Directory Services support (service resolution/problem & change requests).
- Work in partnership with other IT groups to commission and decommission Wintel servers.
- Manage Active Directory GPOs, forest and domain.
- Respond to customer request for operational issues/concerns
- Able to work shifted hours (7am-4pm or 10am – 7pm) (On call services included during shifted hours)
- Possibly to work weekend (7am-7pm) for on call services
- Degree in IT.
- 2-4 years of Windows Server 2003 & 2008 server administrator (installation, configuration & support) Active Directory 2003 and 2008 server administration DELL Server Hardware support Server Operations Tools - BEAST, SCOM and ECM Basic networking knowledge
- Former exposure to Active Directory environments
- Working experience on global standards, practices, and tools (e.g. Remedy, CMTS, PMTS, etc.)
- Security and controls knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and team player abilities.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Customer oriented Technical aptitude & troubleshooting skills.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 04 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Contract
No. of Vacancies: 2
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.