Credit Control Executive
The Advertiser - Melaka, Malaysia
- Ensure trade receivables are promptly collected within the agreed payment terms
- To monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customer to management for review and action
- To print and deliver statement of account.
- Issue timely reminder letters on long overdue accounts.
- Clarify and resolve disputes arising from invoicing and servicing of clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 19 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 03 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.