The Advertiser - Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Responsible for the operation of entire accounting department and to manage company fund with honest and integrity.
- To ensure all the accounting treatments are in according to Malaysia Accounting Standard and Hong Leong Group Malaysia’s corporate policy.
- To ensure all the corporate financial control policy or system is well implemented and maintained.
- Act as internal lead auditor to carry out audit and verification on our store or warehouse stock records compare to physical stock in order to ensure consistent implementation and accuracy of inventory records.
- To prepare project accounting with detailed analysis of variances by comparing the actual cost incurred against projection and keep the accounting information utmost confidential.
- Ensure compliance ISO requirement for quality management
- At least diploma
- Minimum 2 years related working experience in manufacturing and project accounting.
- Computer literate, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with accounting software.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 02 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1