Logistic And Warehouse Manager
The Advertiser - Johor, Malaysia
- Planning, managing, organizing and controlling of Warehouse & Logistic’ over-all operations and documentation process.
- Manage stock movement & ensure inventory is properly maintained and organize yearly inventory count in warehouse.
- Manage and liaise with government authorities on duty & sales tax exemption application and also ensure company compliance LMW regulations.
- Prepare analysis on stock turnover, idle stocks, storage cost, transportation cost.
- Manage and supervise export / import shipments to ensure jobs are done correctly.
- Provide direction and support to the department and ensure activities performed are within the company guideline and policies.
- Interface with all departments to ensure material been supplied timely and packing/shipment being coordinate based on schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma & above, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English and written in Chinese is a must.
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 02 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.