The Advertiser - Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Responsible for overall quality system in Production, M & E departments, production planning to meet company quality objectives.
- Responsible for implementation of quality management system (QMS) and ensure that all documented procedures and instruction are followed.
- Responsible for man power & capacity planning and identify department training needs.
- Responsible for production, M & E department performance (KPI) and development of productivity, safety, quality, cost saving and improvement strategy.
- Support marketing department's requirement and any other related assignments delegated by superior.
- At least Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in Managerial level or 10 years' experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 17 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 01 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.